1. Number of Booths-must be a sponsor to get more than 1 booth.
2. Exhibit Set-Up:
Exhibitors will be given a day to set up their booth. No one will be allowed to set up before 9:00am.
Move in will be Thursday, February 27 from 9am-6pm and Friday, 9am-6pm.
All exhibits must be in place by 6:00pm Friday, February 28, 2020.
3. Booth Size-All booths are 10x10 unless indicated otherwise.
4. Side Drapes-The sides of each booth cannot exceed 3 feet in height unless approved otherwise prior to set-up.
5. Tape- If you have to tape anything down, you are only allowed to use GAFFERS TAPE. All other types of tape damage the floor and will NOT be allowed for any reason.
6. Pre-Show Meeting- ALL vendors are required to attend a Pre-Show meeting. You will be notified through email with details about the Pre-Show meeting.
7. Booth Fee Includes-Your booth fee entitles you to 1 booth and drapes. Any other equipment needed (i.e. tables, chairs) are the participant's responsibility.
8. Deposit Policy- Half of the contract total is required with a completed contract. Deposits are non-refundable. The balance is due no later than February 14, 2020. Booth space will be released if the balance isn't paid in full by February 14, 2020.
9. No Refunds
10. Only one business - will be allowed per exhibit space. No sharing of space.
11. Limit on Booths-GMCBA has the right to limit the number of booths if demand requires.
12. Exhibitors must have a legitimate exhibit in booth areas. All booths must have representatives in their booth during the show hours.
13. Right to Modify-The GMCBA reserves the right to refuse to sell exhibit space and to bar, move, modify exhibits, or portions thereof, which in the discretion of the Show Committee are deemed objectionable or in poor taste. Exhibitor agrees to make changes as directed by the Show Committee as soon as notified. Failure to do so will result in the removal of the exhibit or portions thereof, by the committee. Any costs incurred will be at the expense of the Exhibitor.
14. Exhibitors may not assign, sublet or share their space; interfere with other exhibitors; exceed space into isles or block other exhibitors; use common space for storage or exhibits.
15. No sound equipment or sound making devices that can be heard outside your exhibit area will be permitted.
16. Signs - All booths must be clearly identified with the company name.
17. Exhibitors agree to indemnify, and save harmless, the GMCBA, the GMCBA staff, the GMCBA Show Committee members, GMCBA members, The City of Decatur or Ingalls Harbor from suit or claim for personal injury or property damage or the loss of use of property by whomsoever sustained.
18. Exhibitors are responsible for any damage to the Ingalls Harbor, which is caused by their booth. Furthermore, the exhibitor is responsible for any cost associated with said damage to include clean-up and repair.
19. Exhibitors are responsible for adequate liability insurance coverage on their booth contents. The GMCBA or Ingalls Harbor is not responsible for any loss or damages. A certificate of liability insurance must accompany the registration naming the GMCBA and Ingalls Harbor as additionally insured. Booth space will not be assigned unless proof of insurance is submitted to GMCBA.
20. GMCBA is not responsible for inclement weather and does not guarantee the attendance.
21. The use of alcoholic beverages, controlled substances, weapons or explosives is strictly prohibited at Ingalls Harbor.
22. Exhibitor agrees to abide by decisions, rules and regulations of the Show Committee which from time to time be formulated, and in the event of any misunderstands, agree to accept the decision of the committee as final.
23. REMOVAL OF EXHIBITS:
Tear down and removal of exhibits may begin immediately following the close of the show at 5:00 p.m. on Sunday, February 24, 2019.
Due to the potential safety hazard to visitors and other exhibitors, no goods, equipment or other display items may be removed from booths until the close of the show.
No one will be allowed to tear down early unless given permission by the GMCBA HOME SHOW COMMITTEE.
All exhibitors must be moved out of the Ingalls Pavilion by noon on Monday. If you are not out by noon on Monday you will be charged a storage fee and you will have to pay a $500 fine. GMCBA will not be responsible for any loss or damage to exhibitor’s property.
TEAR DOWN HOURS:
Sunday, March 1 5:00 PM - 7:00 PM
Monday, March 2 8:00am-Noon
24. Exhibitor Parking: All exhibitors and their employees/helpers MUST park in the gravel parking lot on the west side of the Ingalls Harbor Pavilion during show hours.